See job posting at bottom of the page.
|Civil Service Exam Date:||Saturday, June 16, 2018, at 9 a.m.|
|Location:||Belton High School, 600 Lake Road|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, June 8, 2018, 5 p.m.|
The City of Belton Police Department is an equal opportunity employer. Applications for employment are processed in accordance with provisions of the State of Texas Police Civil Service Act, Chapter 143 and City of Belton Police Civil Service Local Rules. Each applicant must successfully pass, with a minimum grade of 70, an open, competitive and free civil service examination. Applicants and employees are hired and promoted without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, or disability.
The Belton Police Department does not accept applications unless actively hiring. Register on our website to be notified by email or text message in advance of our next civil service examination.
- Located in the center of the Temple-Killeen-Ft. Hood Metro area.
- Founded in 1850, Belton is a friendly community on the famous Chisholm Trail.
- Features beautiful wooded areas, rolling hills, hike and bike trails, and picturesque parks.
- Plentiful outdoor recreation on two major lakes: Belton Lake and Stillhouse Hollow Lake.
- Excellent education opportunities at Belton Independent School District and University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
Posting Date: May 23, 2018 11:19 AM End Date: Jun 8, 2018 11:19 PM