Sign up on eNotify to immediately be notified when a Police position is posted on our City website.
The City of Belton Police Department is an equal opportunity employer. Applications for employment are processed in accordance with provisions of the State of Texas Police Civil Service Act, Chapter 143 and City of Belton Police Civil Service Local Rules. Each applicant must successfully pass, with a minimum grade of 70, an open, competitive and free civil service examination. Applicants and employees are hired and promoted without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, or disability. See below for a Police Application Packet and follow the guidelines for submission.
Register to be notified by email or text message in advance of our next civil service examination.
- Pay Scale 2022
- Employee Benefits
- Police Officer Application Packet
- Police Qualification and Disqualification Requirements
- Police Applicant Selection Process
- Police Officer Job Description
- Located in the Temple-Killeen-Ft. Hood Metro area.
- A friendly community located on the famous Chisholm Trail.
- Beautiful wooded areas, rolling hills, hike and bike trails and picturesque parks.
- Outdoor recreation on two major lakes: Belton Lake and Stillhouse Hollow Lake.
- Excellent education opportunities at Belton Independent School District and University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
|Job Description||Post Date||Closing Date|