Upcoming meeting: 5:30 p.m. May 17
The Belton Planning and Zoning Commission will hear the following items at their upcoming meeting on May 17, 2022. The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. at the Harris Community Center, 401 N. Alexander Street.
- Z-22-15 - Hold a public hearing and consider a zoning change from Single Family-1 to Planned Development – Retail (PD- R) District on approximately 1.026 acres located at 106 Lake Road.
- Z-22-16 – Hold a public hearing and consider a zoning change from Planned Development – Multiple Family Zoning District and Planned Development – Office-2/Retail Zoning District to Multiple Family Zoning District on approximately 9.432 acres located at the southwest intersection of River Fair Blvd. and Trinity Drive.
- Z-22-17 - Hold a public hearing and consider a zoning change from Agricultural (Ag) to Planned Development - Multiple Family District (PD – MF) on approximately 18.168 acres located at 5890 Toll Bridge Road.
- Z-22-18 - Hold a public hearing and consider a zoning change from Mobile Home District to Planned Development – Multiple Family and Commercial-2 District (PD-MF/C-2) on approximately 7.260 acres located at 1520 W. Avenue O, located at the southeast intersection of West Avenue O and Old Golf Course Road.
- P-21-24 Consider a final plat for Blair Townhomes, comprising 0.679 acres, located at the northeast corner of East 2nd Avenue and North Blair Street.
- P-21-25 Consider a preliminary Plat for Hidden Trails, comprising of 55.8 acres, located east of IH35, north of Loop 121 and south of Avenue R.
- P-22-11 - Consider a final plat for Emma’s Grove, comprising of 4.097 acres, located on Toll Bridge Road and north of Elmer Kings Road.
- P-22-12 - Consider a preliminary plat for River Farm Phase I, comprising of 131.588 acres, located on Toll Bridge Road, north of the Lampasas River.
- P-22-13 - Consider a preliminary plat for Foxwood Ranch, comprising of 71.58 acres, located at the southeast intersection of Elm Grove Spur and Capitol Way.
Check back for the results of the P&Z Commission's recommendations to City Council.
What does the Planning and Zoning Commission do?
- Recommends to the City Council the approval or disapproval of subdivision plats
- Review and recommend zoning for newly annexed areas
- Recommends to the City Council the adoption of rules and regulations to govern the process to plat and subdivide land
- Recommend amendments to the Comprehensive Plan
P&Z Commission Chair Brett Baggerly • Dave Covington • David Jarratt • Josh Knowles • Zachary Krueger • Stephanie O'Banion • Luke Potts • Quinton Locklin
Planning & Zoning Agenda and Minutes
Use the table below to quickly access agendas, minutes and audio recordings from the Planning & Zoning Commission meetings. The Planning and Zoning Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the Harris Community Center (Wright Room), 401 N. Alexander Street.