To establish utility service, a $100 deposit is required. The deposit is refundable in the form of a credit to your account. The refund occurs either upon service termination, or upon completion of one year’s good credit history. In addition, a non-refundable $20 new service fee is required upon application.
Water & Sewer Rates
|Water Base (0 to 2,000 gallons)||$17.00|
|Water Volumetric (per 1,000 gallons)||$ 3.70|
|Sewer Base (0 to 2,000 gallons)||$14.00|
|Sewer Volumetric (per 1,000 gallons, capped at 15,000 gallons for residential)||$ 5.00|
Water meter readings are taken each month. Water and sewer is billed on a per 1,000 gallon basis, with sewer usage based upon water consumption. Residential customers have a 15,000 gallon cap on sewer charges. All other customer classes are uncapped.
Garbage pickup is available curbside, or at the back door for a higher rate.
Billing Due Dates
To determine the due date for your account, please locate the first two numbers of your account on the chart below.
|Due Date||Late Fee
|01-13, 24, 25, 27, 28,
32-34, 41, 43, 44, 47, 50
|Last Day of Month||1st||11th|
|14-23, 26, 29-31, 35-40,
42, 45, 46, 48, 49, 88
- Cash, check, or money order.
- Credit card payments are also accepted.
- Payments may be made in person at 100 S. Davis, by phone, or online .
- For after-hours payments a drop box is located next to the drive-thru window at 100 S. Davis.
- Automatic bank draft is available: simply fill out an authorization form and attach a blank, voided check. Forms are available via the hyperlink above or at our office.
- Mail payments to:
P.O. Box 120
Belton, TX 76513
When water service is discontinued for non-payment of a bill, the full amount of the bill plus a $20 reconnection fee must be paid before service is reinstated. If the disconnection is for non-payment, you may also be required to update your deposit.