Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Visit the Bell County Public Health District website to view an updated list of the number of COVID-19 cases in Bell County.
For resources and information about COVID-19, visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Emergency Orders related to COVID-19
- Executive Order by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to mitigate spread of COVID-19 (Effective March 20)
- Avoid social gatherings in groups of more than 10
- Avoid eating or drinking at bars, restaurants, and food courts, or visiting gyms or massage parlors; drive-thru, pickup, or delivery options are allowed and highly encouraged
- Do not visit nursing homes or retirement or long-term care facilities unless to provide critical assistance
- Schools shall temporarily close
- Bell County Directive #2 , Local Disaster Declaration for Public Health Emergency, issued by Bell County Judge David Blackburn (Effective March 20)
- The Belton City Council plans to consider a Local Disaster Declaration for Public Heatlh Emergency at its scheduled meeting on Tuesday, March 24.
Bell County & Health District Documents and News Releases
- Local Disaster Declaration
- News Release 1
- News Release 2
- News Release 3
City of Belton Documents and News Releases