Small Business COVID-19 Grant
Coronavirus Relief Funds
City of Belton Small Business Grant
Phase 1 Criteria
The City of Belton is offering Coronavirus Small Business Relief Grants to assist local small businesses with recovery efforts from the pandemic. During Phase 1, the City will issue grants of up to $2,000 each from a total of $61,273 in available funding.
Eligibility Criteria for Phase 1:
- Must be a locally owned, independent business.
- Must have 50 or fewer Full-time Equivalent employees (FTE) as of March 1, 2020.
- Must have a physical and publicly accessible location in a commercial building or business district within Belton.
- Must have a revenue decline (between March and September 28, 2020) from the impact of COVID-19.
- Small businesses that do not receive a grant during Phase 1 may apply again during Phase 2 of the program.
- Small businesses that received a grant during Phase 1 may apply again for a small business grant during Phase 2.
Non-profits, sexually oriented businesses, lobbying organizations, political organizations, gambling organizations, and home based businesses.
The grant application (Spanish) is a 3-page document that most business owners can complete with minimal effort. Submit completed applications by an email attachment in a PDF or JPG format to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a hard copy via certified mail:
2180 N. Main Street
PO Box 729
Belton, TX 76513
Attn: Planning and Regional Services, Belton CRF
Applications are due by 5 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 28, 2020. Please direct any questions to Anna Barge at email@example.com or Uryan Nelson at Uryan.Nelson@ctcog.org.
Grant Application Scoring Criteria (Phase 1)
|Category||Points Received/Maximum Total Points|
|Provide all required documentation
|Show need for funding
|If awarded, applicant has a plan
of how to spend grant funds
|Provide an explanation
of other funding sources
||Total Points: __/50|