A free bulk collection event to help Belton residents dispose of items heavier than 50 pounds or items they are not able to bag, box, or bundle is set for 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 15 at the Public Works yard, 1502 Holland Road.
Residents may bring items that are not included in the weekly trash service, such as furniture, mattresses, or other large items.
This event is limited to Belton residents. Please be prepared to show proof of residency. Also, please limit to one load.
Regardless of disposal method, all appliances with refrigerants must be green tagged (a green tag designates that refrigerants are removed).
- Must live in the city limits of Belton (proof residency such as a utility bill or driver's license is required)
- One load per household, unless authorized by code compliance
- No hazardous waste such as paint, chemicals, TVs, tires or batteries (see below for hazardous waste disposal information)
- No commercial bulk. The event is for residential customers, unless directed by code compliance
- Large runs of fencing are not accepted (scrap material is appropriate)
- Regardless of disposal method, all appliances with refrigerants must be green tagged (a green tag designates that refrigerants are removed).
For more information about trash service visit www.beltontexas.gov/trash.