The City of Belton and the Downtown Belton Merchants Association (DBMA) are kicking off the Christmas season together at what is anticipated to be the biggest and best Christmas event in Central Texas. Celebrate Christmas on the Chisholm Trail on the streets of historic Downtown Belton on Saturday, December 5, noon to 7 p.m. This fun-filled, annual event features specialty crafts, flavorful foods, and festive entertainment surrounded by twinkling lights, holiday fare, and of course, Santa Claus!
Vendors applications will be accepted until Nov. 25. They are available at beltontexas.gov/Christmas.
Attractions will include:
• Parade with seasonal floats and classic cars, STARTING at 6 p.m.
• Food court with festive and classic favorites (Parking lot across City Hall)
• School Choirs, Musical Ensembles, and Feature Performers (Bell County Courthouse Grounds)
• More than 100 vendors with food, crafts, toys, games, clothing, jewelry, etc.
• Special deals from the downtown brick and mortar businesses
• Santa Claus (Bell County Courthouse Grounds)
• Kids Zone with bounce houses, barrel train, fire trucks, police vehicles, games, book giveaways from the Friends of the Lena Armstrong Library, etc.
It will be a day filled with holiday spirit and fun for the entire family. Be sure to mark your calendars now for Christmas on the Chisholm Trail in historic Downtown in Belton, Saturday, December 5, from noon to 7 p.m.